Re: Satellites Names and eQSL

Alan Floyd

Hi Scott,

Can you give me an idea of when you will be doing the next revision of your AC Log as the lack of Sat Names is causing issues with eQSL's being rejected. I just need something to tell our members that are effected.

73, Alan
G4GVB
eQSL Awards Manager

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 12:21
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Satellites Names and eQSL

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, when uploading by ADIF, the Sat_Name is included (you can open the ADIF file in any text editor to to view the file yourself).  

Sat_Name is not currently included in the eQSL direct upload.  I will include it in the next AC Log revision.  In the mean time, be sure to continue to use the ADIF upload when you are sending Satellite QSOs.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Jan 23, 2020 6:54 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Satellites Names and eQSL

I'm uploading satellite contacts to eQSL with the 'Sat Name' field populated. When the eQSL arrives the Sat Name is not there. Can you confirm that the Sat Name is passed in the ADIF file as it appears to do when uploading to Lotw.

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.