From: Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 12:21
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Satellites Names and eQSL

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, when uploading by ADIF, the Sat_Name is included (you can open the ADIF file in any text editor to to view the file yourself).

Sat_Name is not currently included in the eQSL direct upload.  I will include it in the next AC Log revision.  In the mean time, be sure to continue to use the ADIF upload when you are sending Satellite QSOs.