Re: B4

Scott Davis

Hi Don,

Thanks for your e-mail.  To adjust your new alert criteria, click Settings > New Contact & QSL Alert Option.  Then select your desired criteria.

From: Don Farrar <va3zedvee@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Feb 20, 2020 8:18 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] B4

This morning I entered VK6OZ in ACL and it reporte him as a new contact , new country & new CQ zone.
Thinking I had worked Australia before on 40m, I did a Awards search on 40m.
The report showed Australia as worked but unconfirmed & CQ zone 29 as worked and confirmed?
How can I fix that?

73,

Don VA3ZV