Re: view CALL SIGN's prior contacts

Scott Davis

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Settings > List Matches for These Fields with Tab > Call.

From: Stephen Duncheskie <ski.w4ppc@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Feb 19, 2020 9:48 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] view CALL SIGN's prior contacts

Just had to reconfigure Amateur Contact Log 6.6 after program failed to find logDat on startup.

Have everything back in order expect where when a call-sign is selected for contact none of its prior contacts are displayed as before. In other words, new to this band, however the display will show other bands that this call-sign has been contacted.

Point me in the right direction, as I have been going over the configurations and don't seem to find it.

Respectfully:
Steve  W4PPC