Re: How do I merge logs into ACL?

Justin Lentz

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 22:29 Mel Marcus <melm@...> wrote:
Ed

I am a fairly new n3fjp user, so I am going to tell you how I did it , then wait for additional comments before you do it.

make an adif file from you n1mm program.
make a backup of your n3fjp
import the adif file from you n1mm program.

this worked for me as I imported the results from an naqp contest and also from a recent rtty contest

Mel
NE9a
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] How do I merge logs into ACL?
From: "Ed W2LCQ via Groups.Io" <w2lcq=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Wed, February 19, 2020 10:21 pm
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io

I want to merge logs from two other loggers I use, N1MM+ and SKCC, into ACL. They would be in ADIF format. How do I do that? I’m not sure of the procedure and don’t want to screw up the files. Thanks for any guidance you can provide.

All best, Ed

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

CWops 701 - SKCC 5474T - FISTS 12294
                 Frankford Radio Club

“I am busy just now again on electro-magnetism, and think I have got hold of a good thing, but can't say....” —-Michael Faraday