Re: N1MM and N3JFP API

Scott Davis

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You might check to see if this individual has done any more work on his bridge app:

From: Mike N7ID via Groups.Io <N7ID@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Feb 19, 2020 11:54 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] N1MM and N3JFP API

Is there a way to get N1MM contacts into N3JFP ACL by using the API function? I have TCP API enabled on port 12060 (N1MM default port- I also tried port 1100) and I have UDP broadcast enabled for contacts on the same port in N1MM. Nothing happens in ACL when I log a contact in N1MM. Am I doing something wrong or will this just not work? I do not want to transfer contacts between programs by ADIF- I want them to synch automatically.