From: K4GM-George <k4gm@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Feb 19, 2020 10:29 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ACLog has stopped reading frequency and mode

I use an Icom IC-7300 and Icom2 on the rig list.     My software has
developed an odd spontaneous problem.    The AClog does not show
frequency or mode anymore.   Going to settings and hitting TEST, only
garbage is displayed in the test panel.    I have the correct baud rate
entered (115200)  and "94"  in the commands to read frequency and mode.
    I changed nothing yet it has stopped working.   All has been fine
for several months.  I uninstalled and reinstalled version 6.6 without
any change.  I  opened a previously working  contest log and have the
same problem.   Apparently there is a problem in the common files.
And, BTW, N1MM Logger, SKCC Logger, and MMTTY all read  frequency and
mode using this same port and otherwise work fine using the same com
port to display the frequency so I don't think I have a com port issue.
Thoughts anyone?? All worked well until an hour or so ago.  The cw
keying which uses a different port works fine still.

73, George K4GM