From: Carl Horvath Jr <helichuck@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Feb 19, 2020 9:10 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Confused about spotting!

I don’t understand why I don’t see the parks on the air, and other special events stations here in the states being spotted.
I have a couple of friends, one in Fl, and one near me, and they both see a POTA spots.
I probably just have something not checked or checked where it shouldn’t be checked.
Also, after I work them and click log, it doesn’t show up in the spotting screen that I worked them.
currently using dxspots.
Thanks for all you do.
God Bless,
 Chuck WD8BXS