Re: Intermittent logging from JTAlert and LoTW confirmations

Scott Davis

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your e-mail.  The color value is based on the Y / N (Sent / Received) values, not the confirmed by values, as detailed here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q109

Doing a back dated All Since download or All Data download will likely get you going.  Details are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q32

More details on now LoTW works with my software are in this video here: