Re: Can't Upgrade

Scott Davis

Hi Noel,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Jim made some changes to his country web site server.  Please upgrade to the latest version of the ARRL DX software, or just do the download from AC Log and you will be all set.

From: George Merkle <grmjunior@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Feb 18, 2020 11:00 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Can't Upgrade

When that happens to me, I try to open the same URL as the program, in this case, Country Files.  It could be that the ARRL server was having some issues.  If I can open it from my browser, but the program can’t access it, I’d try rebooting the PC & reloading the program.
George N0GM

On Feb 18, 2020, at 9:26 AM, n3nz Noel <n3nz@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 home.
Last contest ARRL DX wanted to down load Country Files and window drop down
opens saying;  Error Downloading Country Files. The request was aborted; could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
I never had this this problem in windows 7. Any solutions?

73, Noel (OM) N3NZ