Re: Can't Upgrade

George Merkle

When that happens to me, I try to open the same URL as the program, in this case, Country Files.  It could be that the ARRL server was having some issues.  If I can open it from my browser, but the program can’t access it, I’d try rebooting the PC & reloading the program.
George N0GM

On Feb 18, 2020, at 9:26 AM, n3nz Noel <n3nz@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 home.
Last contest ARRL DX wanted to down load Country Files and window drop down
opens saying;  Error Downloading Country Files. The request was aborted; could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
I never had this this problem in windows 7. Any solutions?

73, Noel (OM) N3NZ