Re: Interfacing Yaseu to my Laptop was a piece of cake

George Merkle

Scott,
That sure was easy.  The hardest part was finding a USB Printer cable, but located one behind a wirelessly-connected printer, plugged it into the Yaseu & my venerable Lenovo, and in about 10 minutes following directions it was up and interfacing.  Thanks for the tip, guess it's time for me to read your "user manual" and see what other nifty things I can do.

George N0GM

On Monday, February 17, 2020, 12:34:14 PM CST, Scott Davis via Groups.Io <snkdavis@...> wrote:

Hi George,

Thanks for your e-mail, thoughts and suggestions.  You can connect your FT DX 3000 to my software, so that the software always knows which band you are on, as detailed here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/righelp.html

Thanks so much for your kind words on the software!