Re: Suggestions from a new user #contest

George Merkle

Thanks for the tip.  I've been spending all my time getting my antennas working and haven't had a chance to explore this.  Will do!  Looking forward to the next contest (even though my wife isn't, hihi).
George

On Monday, February 17, 2020, 12:34:14 PM CST, Scott Davis via Groups.Io <snkdavis@...> wrote:

Hi George,

Thanks for your e-mail, thoughts and suggestions.  You can connect your FT DX 3000 to my software, so that the software always knows which band you are on, as detailed here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/righelp.html

Thanks so much for your kind words on the software!