Re: Should ACLOG fill "Country" field from data in an LOTW confirmation?

Bert W0RSB <bert.w0rsb@...>

I'm using ACLOG 6.6.

Just realized that his may have been related to the fact that I didn't enter the contact by hand, but by importing the ADIF file created by WSJT-X 2.1.2.

Entries created from imported from ADIF files are usually fully populated, but there may have been something odd about this one.

I don't have the ADIF file from this contact any more, so I can't see what was actually in it. Since this has never happened before, I'll leave it at that.
--
Bert - W0RSB
Saint Paul, MN