Re: ARRL DX log missing data?? ARRL wont accept log #contest

Scott Davis

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You are using the USA / Canada version of the software instead of the DX version.  Download DX version 3.5, enter your QSOs and you will be able to submit fine:

From: VK6EA <vksixea@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Feb 17, 2020 6:54 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ARRL DX log missing data?? ARRL wont accept log #contest

Hi Folks

Have a few QRP contacts that I would like to submit, I am missing something??, can't figure what it is though, have changed the PWR field to a few different values thinking that may be the cause.

No change though, have a couple of screen shots of what is happening, sure it will be something simple, appreciate any help.

Great contest, am a new op so found it great value, and surprised me as to what can be achieved by good ears from a bad fist....amazing signals into VK6.

73 De Ian VK6EA