ARRL DX log missing data?? ARRL wont accept log #contest

VK6EA

Hi Folks

Have a few QRP contacts that I would like to submit, I am missing something??, can't figure what it is though, have changed the PWR field to a few different values thinking that may be the cause.

No change though, have a couple of screen shots of what is happening, sure it will be something simple, appreciate any help.

Great contest, am a new op so found it great value, and surprised me as to what can be achieved by good ears from a bad fist....amazing signals into VK6.

73 De Ian VK6EA