Re: Should ACLOG fill "Country" field from data in an LOTW confirmation?

Tom Ellis

Bert,

What version of ACLog are you using and have you downloaded the latest country files from AD1C?

I just entered the call sign into ACLog call field and the country showed as Ecuador in the country field. It showed up before I tabbed from the call sign box.

Tom

K5TEE