From: Edward Van Cleave <ed_vanc@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Feb 16, 2020 1:15 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] NAQP Software issue #NAQP #contest

Ken,

Your USB port may be going to sleep depending upon the polling speed you are using.   Have you checked to see whether Windows has checked the Power Management tab in the UART port created for the IC-7300?  Mine was causing a lot of havoc until I unchecked the boxes on the device tab.

The 7300 must be powered on.  Then go to Device Manager; Ports;, then select the Port connected to the USB cable.  Select the Power Management Tab and clear all checked boxes.

Ed, W0VC

Sent from Mail for Windows 10