Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] File Transfers
From: "David Rounds" <groups@...>
Date: Sun, February 16, 2020 1:25 am
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io

Mel,
Open ACL and then select LoTW from the eLogs menu.
In the "Download" portion of the screen, click the "ALL Since" button.  You should be able to leave the default date and click the [OK] button in the popup window.
This will cause all accepted or confirmed calls to be downloaded and the S and/or R flag for those calls will be updated.
Specifically, if the call was accepted by LoTW, the S field for that call will be set to Y and an "L" will be added to the "S Conf by"field.
If the call has bee confirmed, the S fields will be updated as noted above and the"R" field will be set to Y with an "L" being added to the "R Conf By" column.
Regarding missing fields, if the downloaded record includes a field that is blank in the ACL record, the data for that column will be copied from the downloaded record into the call record in ACL.
73
David
AK9F

On 2/15/2020 8:17 PM, Mel Marcus wrote:
I am fairly new to the group and I have some questions:

when I did the rtty contest I sent the file to lotw. that worked fine.  I got a lot of responses on LOTW confirming qso. is there an easy way to get the confirmation back to the n3fjp amateur contact log.  also I have had to manually put in the state.  need some advice from experienced users.

Mel
NE9A