CQ zone and County names

Dave

I found about 100 US Sate contacts have the wrong CQ Zone listed.
Also I have been using my ACLog export file of my log to qualify for various awards. When using the OTHER award program software, it will reject ALL US counties with the name 'SAINT'; ex; Saint Marys. It is expecting 'ST' not SAINT. I also noticed in ACLog that the county pull down has 'ST' not SAINT. When I start to log a call with a count named St. XXXXX, it still shows SAINT, not what the pull down shows.

My big question is; if I change the CQ Zones & rename county to ST. will these changes affect my LOTW upload/downloads? I want to make these corrections but don't want any LOTW errors.

Dave
k4em