AC Log QSOs to QSOMAP.ORG : [Was: Auto forwarding on QSO's]

Scott Davis

Awesome Mike,

Thanks so much for creating this very cool tool!

From: Mike Saeger <mike.saeger@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Feb 15, 2020 12:20 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Auto forwarding on QSO's

I just finished writing an AClog API client program that forwards AClog QSOs to QSOMAP.ORG.
I'm testing it on my computers and so far it is working just fine -- adding map markers as I create log entries.

After you start AClog, you will have to start up another program (the API client program), enter your Callsign and press a "Connect" button. You then can minimize that window and start logging.

I just have to create an install program and it will be ready for beta testing. Let me know if you want to test.

Mike N9MS