Re: Auto forwarding on QSO's

Mike Saeger <mike.saeger@...>

I just finished writing an AClog API client program that forwards AClog QSOs to QSOMAP.ORG.
I'm testing it on my computers and so far it is working just fine -- adding map markers as I create log entries.

After you start AClog, you will have to start up another program (the API client program), enter your Callsign and press a "Connect" button. You then can minimize that window and start logging.

I just have to create an install program and it will be ready for beta testing. Let me know if you want to test.

Mike N9MS