Re: Error when attempting to download AD1C country file

Scott Davis

Thanks for the good report Jim!

From: Jim Brassell, K4ZMV <jas.brassell@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Feb 13, 2020 4:15 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Error when attempting to download AD1C country file

Scott,

I found the problem  I was running ACL Ver. 6.4.  I upgraded to ACL Ver. 6.6 and the countries download worked fine.  Good question to ask dummies like me; 'What is your ACL version?'.

By the way, without a Microsoft update ID (KB.....) it is almost impossible to find out whether an update is installed.  At least almost impossible for me.

Thanks for your help.

73, Jim