Re: System Cannot Find Specified File

Scott Davis

Hi Walter and Steve,

I've had lots of good report on the 706 MKII G (and all Icoms are similar, aside from the rig ID).  The rig ID in this case is 58.  The successful settings that other 706 MKII G.users have sent along are here:

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Feb 13, 2020 9:39 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] System Cannot Find Specified File

Walter,

I ran Scott's suite  with my 706MKIIG for years. Unfortunately, I do not have the settings I used. Be sure that you have the correct Rid ID and baud rate. The default ID is 58.

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/02/12 17:45, Walter wrote:
I started getting this error every time I post a contact.  Tried repairing the software with install.  Still get the error.  hos do I fix this?

Also please make this work with Omni-Rig.  Everything is fine with my FT-450D and the logging software however my Mobile/Portable with my Laptop IC706MKiiG will not work with cat control and the logging software.  Its very frustrating.

73, W9KJO

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.