Re: System Cannot Find Specified File

AI3KS

Walter,

I ran Scott's suite  with my 706MKIIG for years. Unfortunately, I do not have the settings I used. Be sure that you have the correct Rid ID and baud rate. The default ID is 58.

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/02/12 17:45, Walter wrote:
I started getting this error every time I post a contact.  Tried repairing the software with install.  Still get the error.  hos do I fix this?

Also please make this work with Omni-Rig.  Everything is fine with my FT-450D and the logging software however my Mobile/Portable with my Laptop IC706MKiiG will not work with cat control and the logging software.  Its very frustrating.

73, W9KJO