Re: System Cannot Find Specified File

Scott Davis

Hi Walter,

Thanks for your e-mail.  It looks like you have AC Log configured to upload on entry to LoTW, but there is a problem with the configuration.  You can disable the upload on entry option on the LoTW form and / or configure for proper upload as detailed here (clicking the From Registry in Step 4 will likely correct the error):

From: Walter <W9KJO@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Feb 13, 2020 7:30 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] System Cannot Find Specified File

I started getting this error every time I post a contact.  Tried repairing the software with install.  Still get the error.  hos do I fix this?

Also please make this work with Omni-Rig.  Everything is fine with my FT-450D and the logging software however my Mobile/Portable with my Laptop IC706MKiiG will not work with cat control and the logging software.  Its very frustrating.

73, W9KJO