Re: WFD adif file - frequencies

Steve Wilkes

Well DUHHHHHH.  I didn't notice the "more" button. LOL.  thanks for the tip!   I work as a programmer, I should know better than to make a "user" error!

Steve.

On Thursday, January 30, 2020, 8:46:37 AM EST, Scott Davis via Groups.Io <snkdavis@...> wrote:

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Just click More on the Edit form to edit the frequency from the software.

Glad you found the proper settings for your rig!

From: Steve Wilkes via Groups.Io <km4slw@...>
To: n3fjpsoftwareusers <n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io>; N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Jan 30, 2020 8:40 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] WFD adif file - frequencies

we also had weird frequencies. Turns out it was our rig control set wrong. ("Yaesu New" vs "Yaesu New2"). Rig control WAS working but the frequency was interpreted wrong so 7.070 mhz became 70.700, etc.  We caught it and fixed the setting. We edited the logged QSO's and corrected the BAND, but the frequency is not accessible in the software. Had to manually fix the freq in the adi later  I suppose you could go into the Access DB and change the records, but really don't want to have to do that.  It would be nice if there was a field for the freq that could be edited.

Steve, KM4SLW

On Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 10:52:16 PM EST, Megin Murphy <meginamurphy@...> wrote:

Scott,

When I exported an .adi file to be uploaded to my log it pulled in a weird frequency which caused an error.  Is there a setting that will eliminate the frequency from coming over in to the .adi file?

73, Megin, K5IJ