From: phil <phil@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Jan 24, 2020 4:52 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Winter Field Day This Weekend - Please Use the Correct Program!

Where do I find a PDF-style manual for WFD log?

Does the program know how to look up the prospective call sign to see if it's likely?  IE, that it's a known contester or that it has been seen at FD before?  If YES, then do I need Internet connectivity for anything?  All I am doing now is setting up an isolated WiFi AP so the laptops can talk together, but there won't be an Internet gateway too - is this a problem?

Phuil, AF6AV, in CA