Re: Winter Field Day This Weekend - Please Use the Correct Program!

Scott Davis

Hi Phuil,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You will find detailed help for all of my software here (sorry no PDFs):

Winter Field Day works much like Field Day, which is explained in detail in this video here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q78

You'll need Internet to set up Super Check Partial to download the call signs to check, but once downloaded, you won't need Internet to use the feature.  Click Settings > Super Check Partial to enable, before you head out to the remote location.

Enjoy Winter Field Day!