Re: Objet : [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] DX Spotting question

Scott Davis

Hi Rino,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I have no plans for that feature, but you could always start a new log for 2020 and accomplish it that way if you like.

From: rino deschenes via Groups.Io <ve9vic@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Jan 21, 2020 2:39 pm
Subject: Objet : [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] DX Spotting question

Scott is it possible in the DX spotting display to add a row for countries worked in 2020 ,say at the end of the display ?

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

De : Scott Davis via Groups.Io
Envoyé le :January 21, 2020 3:15 PM
À : N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Objet :Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] DX Spotting question

Hi Fred,

Thanks for your e-mail.  To customize the layout of the DX Spotting display:

-  Click Settings > DX Spotting > Column Headers (to display the column headers).

-  Drag them to your preference.