Re: Coordination of Multiple Instances of AC Log

Jim Shorney

Use a Dropbox folder that you can access from both machines for the log file.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 19:03:38 -0800
"Kenneth W. Campbell" <n6pcd1@...> wrote:

Howdy,

Can any of you give me some advice as to how to keep two installations of AC Log coordinated? I have a main ham station computer where my main AC Log resides.  Later his year I'll be traveling and using AC Log on another computer at another station I'll be installing. Both on the same call sign.

My question is this: how can I keep both computers coordinated with respect to LoTW submissions? In essence I'd like to see the same log information on both PC's after doing LoTW upload followed later by an LoTW download.

I hope this this makes sense...

Thanks in advance for the help!
--
All the best,