Re: Coordination of Multiple Instances of AC Log

Justin Lentz

I have my log saved to a flash drive (with a computer backup) so all I do is take the flash drive with me when I am mobile and open the saved log file off the flash drive

Justin Lentz KF5IVJ
Ellis County Amateur Radio Club President and Program Officer

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 9:03 PM -0600, "Kenneth W. Campbell" <n6pcd1@...> wrote:

Howdy,

Can any of you give me some advice as to how to keep two installations of AC Log coordinated? I have a main ham station computer where my main AC Log resides.  Later his year I'll be traveling and using AC Log on another computer at another station I'll be installing. Both on the same call sign.

My question is this: how can I keep both computers coordinated with respect to LoTW submissions? In essence I'd like to see the same log information on both PC's after doing LoTW upload followed later by an LoTW download.

I hope this this makes sense...

Thanks in advance for the help!
--
All the best,