Re: NAQP Software issue #naqp #contest

Ken Bell

I just found where Frequency is shown, and I’ll be checking that now, before hitting enter.

-ken

On Jan 12, 2020, at 12:16 PM, Jim Shorney <@NU0C> wrote:

I don't have an answer for you because I still do stuff like band logging manually most of the time, but the lesson here is that it is up to you as the operator to ensure that the automation is recording the correct information. Because automation WILL fail you sooner or later. It is not a matter of if, but rather a matter of when.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 09:45:42 -0800
"Ken Bell" <@kbellco> wrote:

I know that frequency is not required for the contest, but if there is no frequency, how does it know the band? I switched back and forth several times chasing new contacts when things got slow. The band stays on 40M through the portion with no frequency.

Anyone else experience this?