From: Fred K2DFC via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2020 19:46
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ARRL RTTY RU

I have a dilemma. I worked CX7SS in the contest. He wasn't giving out the 3 digit number. Instead he was giving out 3 alphanumeric reports. Mine was WOW. But I heard him give out other W combos and later R combos. The contest log won't accept this. It may be some form of cut number but I'm not familiar with it. The ARRL usually says to list it as given. Hate to loose the multiplier. Anyone else get this?
Fred
K2DFC