Re: Can I add more conformation codes?

Michael WA7SKG

Not 100% sure what you are asking as I don't have any idea what a conformation code is. However, if it is simply another entry in the log, that is easy. Quoting from my previous answer to a similar question:

There are several 'other' categories that can be customized and included in ACLog. I use several of them for the custom entries supporting Parks On The Air (POTA).

Go to Settings > Other Field Titles and Fill Behavior and an "Other Titles" window will open. Select an open "Other" label, give it the desired name, i.e. "Conformation Code" and chose the fill method. This can either be "None" if it will be a new entry every time, "Previous Record" if it would be the same as the last record you entered, or "Prior Contact with Same Station" if it will be the same as the last time you contacted that station. Click Done when finished.

Next, go to Settings > Edit Fields Displayed ... and adjust the tab order of the boxes as you desire. This controls the order you will jump through the boxes as you tab through them. On each item, check or uncheck as desired the "Visible on Main form" box. At the bottom, click the box to Enable Repositioning of all fields on Main Form. DO NOT CLICK 'DONE' YET! On the Main Form, rearrange the boxes as you desire. Once they are as you like, return to the Edit Fields Displayed window and uncheck the Enable Repositioning... box. Click DONE, and you are.

Now you have your Conformation Code entry. It will be in your log listing and on any ADIF exports.

Regarding the colors, I have never done anything with colors, so I will have to defer to someone else on that.

HTH,
Michael WA7SKG

Nickus de Vos wrote on 1/4/20 2:46 AM:

Hi all