Re: LoTW Multiple Calls

tim.eklin@...

Thanks for the reply. The fix involved browsing (TQSL Software Path) to a folder on my desktop that contains my TQSL certificates rather than the registry path. Next, I entered each of my prior calls into the "Own Call" field and clicked "All Data" to update all records for each call. Everything seems good now and I was able to update and confirm many QSL's from the 26,300 QSO's that reside in LoTW.

My last issue involves advice regarding how to clear the message below. I realize this is not an AC Log message. However, I'm hopeful that someone in the user group has experience in clearing this message from TQSL. I receive this every time I do an upload to LoTW. What are the steps to resolve this within TQSL?