Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2020 12:07
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Second FT8 test of the RTTY RU module v3.7

Hmmmm..  Unfortunately  I used logic when I read the rules. Your argument is sound.  I suspect this may be a short-lived new rule as it makes little sense.  One might as well not operate on the second day.

This discussion needs to move to the ARRL-contesting forum.  If I get any clarification, I will report back.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ