Re: reset all menus and or rest all fonts delete setup or ini file of some type to make the program put all fonts and menus back in place and open

Scott Davis

Hi Wilbur,

Thanks for your follow up.  I am sorry that you are still having trouble.  Please do this:

-  Click File > Show File Locations and note the location of your settings file.

-  Close AC Log.

-  Start Windows Explorer and navigate to the folder.

-  Delete ColorAndFontSettings.xml.

That will ensure a reset to default.