Re: reset all menus and or rest all fonts delete setup or ini file of some type to make the program put all fonts and menus back in place and open

Scott Davis

Hi Wilbur,

Thanks for your follow up.  I am sorry that you are still having trouble.  Please do this:

-  Click File > Show File Locations and note the location of your settings file.

-  Close AC Log.

-  Start Windows Explorer and navigate to the folder.

-  Delete ColorAndFontSettings.xml.

That will ensure a reset to default.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Jan 3, 2020 11:59 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] reset all menus and or rest all fonts delete setup or ini file of some type to make the program put all fonts and menus back in place and open

Did the reset something lurking in the setup will not reset all windows not sure 

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 6:08 AM Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Wilbur,

Thanks for your e-mail.  To reset all your fonts to default, click the Reset to Default button at the lower left of the Settings > Appearance > Colors and fonts menu tree.  Close AC Log normally to save your settings.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Jan 2, 2020 5:38 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] reset all menus and or rest all fonts delete setup or ini file of some type to make the program put all fonts and menus back in place and open

I open aclog and have to go into Appearance and reset my time and bearing fonts every time I open the software also the coner where current time if blank is twice the size as the rest of the current fonts is there a way to start over am running 100%
if I turn on dxspotting the software adjusts and all is fine turn if off and it goes back to the same process

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.