If you need to tweak ADIF files, I have found ADIF Master (http://www.dxshell.com/adif-master.html) an excellent tool for the purpose. Granted, it is a Windoze program, which limits me on the computer I use, but it does do the job.

My $.0002

Michael WA7SKG

N4CC Greg wrote on 12/16/19 3:57 PM:

I simply open log directory, right click on wsjt-log, and copy it to my desktop. I then edit the file so only the contacts I want to import are saved and then import that to AC Log. This leaves the original file in tact. 73, Greg-N4CC
-----Original Message-----
From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2019 11:39 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] AC Log & import ADIF from WSJT-X
Any info on where to find the WSJT-X log file so I can import it into AC Log?????
I have done the "open log directory" in WSJT-X and see the following path,
user/appdata/local/wsjt-x
I try looking for it when I want to import that data into AC Log but I cannot find this path.
I have only been using AC Log for a few weeks and I have only been using WSJT-X for 10 days or so which means I am a beginner at this stuff.
Thanks much,
73, Dave KC3AM