Re: RTTY Roundup Cabrillo file

Scott Davis

Hi Buzz,

Thanks for your e-mail.  The Cabrillo spec only allows for a two character mode designation.  RY is used to designated RTTY and DG is used for all other digital modes.

From: Buzz Kutcher <backacre348@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Dec 9, 2019 6:21 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] RTTY Roundup Cabrillo file

In the submission file that was created by my log (RTTY Roundup Contest Log 3.7), none of the contacts listed show either FT8 or FT4 as the mode.  DG is the only mode listed in the Cabrillo file.  Is that all that is required?

Once I got a couple of local issues taken care of, RTTY RU 3.7 worked fine with JTAlert and WSJTX.

Thanks again, Scott.

73,
Buzz K3GWK