From: Ken Gunther <Yahoo_groups@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Dec 8, 2019 9:43 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] RTTY Roundup Cabrillo file

Scott,

    I just submitted the Ccabrillo file from your RTTY Roundup software and got the following feedback from the contest robot. They have changed the contest from a RTTY contest to an FT4/F8 contest.

*** Informative Messages from the Contest Robot ***

[X] 'ARRL-RTTY' is not the CONTEST: name I was expecting.  I am setting it to FT8-RU.
[X] 'NON-ASSISTED' is not a valid CATEGORY-ASSISTED: --  I was expecting ASSISTED, so I set it to the default value of ASSISTED.

            Ken WB2KWC