Re: WSJT-X import for FT Roundup contest

Scott Davis

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your e-mail.  My software will accept whatever is sent from Grid Tracker, so you will need to report your request to the Grid Tracker developer, so that Grid Tracker properly sends over the data.  Specifically, I suggest that you refer them to this tag:

<CMD><CONTESTEX><VALUE>KA3SEQ 599 MD</VALUE></CMD>

As documented here: