From: Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Dec 7, 2019 12:12 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] WSJT-X import for FT Roundup contest

Have you cleared your cache

On Sat, Dec 7, 2019 at 10:56 AM James AG5VE via Groups.Io <mcbride.jamesb=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Larry,

Yes I did.  I also deleted the files from the "downloads" folder.

James
AG5VE

On Saturday, December 7, 2019, 10:54:26 AM CST, Larry Banks via Groups.Io <larryb.w1dyj=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Hi James,

Did you first uninstall RTTY RU using Windows Control Panel?

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2019 11:49

Scott,

I just uninstalled ARRL RTTY RU, deleted the .exe file from my downloads folder and rebooted the computer

Went to your website (http://www.n3fjp.com/rttyroundup.html) and downloaded the file at 10:45 CST.

Same result...  Ver 3.6 installed.

Is there another way I can get to the 3.7 file?

James
AG5VE

On Saturday, December 7, 2019, 10:02:27 AM CST, Scott Davis via Groups.Io <snkdavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi James,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Version 3.7 is currently on the web site (as of 8:18 AM EST this morning).  I just double checked to make sure and 3.7 installed properly from the site here.  If you downloaded after that, perhaps your browser installed a previously downloaded, cached version, so please give it another try.

Capture.JPG