Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2019 11:26
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Can I resequence the QSO numbers?

Howdy,

Bear with me here, I’m still a newbie to ACL.

Up until yesterday, the QSO number sequence was just fine – the Rec# number at the top was the most recent QSO; the Rec# at the bottom was the oldest QSO. Life was good.

But, then I downloaded a raft of QSL’d QSOs from LOTW for the first time since purchasing ACL a month or two ago. In the course of processing the download, ACL advised me the LOTW download had QSOs which were not in ACL and did I want to include them. I said OK.

Now the Rec# numbers don’t track the date-time-groups.

27292   vk2fad  2019/12/03 07:09

27291   kb7hf    2019/12/03 07:03

27290   kb7hf    2019/12/02 21:03

27289   IS0URA 2001/03/25 07:04

27288   8P1A     2003/03/01 17:55

..a bunch of 2003’s

27284…2015

27283..2001

27282…2014

..a bunch of 2014s

.

27264…2015

..a bunch of 2015s

.

27249…2003

27248…2019

..a bunch of 2019’s

.

27242…2017

27241…2018

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

How do I get things back in some semblance of order? Help doesn’t.

Thanks for any info anyone can provide.

73,

Dale, kg5u