Re: Correcting LoTW Records

Larry Banks

You can always check the Queue [ http://www.arrl.org/logbook-queue-status ] to see how LoTW is doing, or the Status [ https://status.lotw.arrl.org/ ] to see if it is currently active.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

From: K8TS
Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2019 17:46
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Correcting LoTW Records

Pat;

As a general rule, at least through the winter months, Sundays and Mondays are probably the worst days to upload and expect a quick download.  Most major contests end on those days, and hundreds (in the case of majors) of big logs are being fed to LOTW at once. (Many with 800-1000 q’s in each).

LoTW does good number crunching, but sometimes gets an hour or two behind.

Dale K8TS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10