When you do that, then in a few seconds or so the little diamond below it should turn ‘green’ showing connected.    You should be good to go then.

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!

On Nov 28, 2019, at 7:03 PM, wa3gm via Groups.Io <wa3gm@...> wrote:

Dan
What settings are you using?.

Greg

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...>
Date: 11/28/19 5:00 PM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Aclog and fldigi

Greg - My fldigi puts everything in all the data fields in ACLog!!    In fact, as soon as I enter the call, all the data is filled in.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Nov 28, 2019, at 1:23 PM, wa3gm via Groups.Io <wa3gm@...> wrote:

Scott ir anyone

 I have fl digi Where it will log the qso in to AC log but it will not put in the report......

Can I make this default to 599 and then change it if I have to.

Thanks
Greg wa3gm

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone