From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io [N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io] On Behalf Of Scott Davis via Groups.Io [SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io]
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2019 04:48
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Louisiana QSO Party

Hi Bobby,

Thanks for your e-mail. You bet. I've just updated the software code as you requested. This will be part of the global contest software release I am planning for January, Lord willing.

Consider it done! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

http://www.n3fjp.com

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for <http://www.n3fjp.com/Faith.htm>; the hope that you have<http://www.n3fjp.com/Faith.htm>;. But do this with gentleness and respect...