From: Bobby Baker <robert.baker@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Nov 27, 2019 4:20 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Louisiana QSO Party

Scott, we have recently started using checking software when checking LAQP logs and in the cabrillo file N3FJP creates the contest name is "LAQP" is there a way to change that to say"LA-QSO-PARTY".  This is the contest name it wants to see.   Would be a great help as at the present time i have to go into each log and correct it before we can run the log.

Thanks
Bobby Baker WM5H