Re: Log too big?

Lou Everett, Sr.

I have 50,000 in mine and it zips along fine.  I am running an old computer.  The op SYS is Win 7.

Lou WA5LOU

On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 6:36 PM Jim Shorney <jshorney@...> wrote:

27,000 QSOs will slow the database down. That's just the way it is. You can either run in Last 50 mode like most of us probably do or you can buy the fastest bad-boy computer you can get your hands on and equip it with the most RAM and fastest SSD you can get.

73

-Jim
NU0C

--