From: Jim Shorney
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 19:36
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Log too big?

27,000 QSOs will slow the database down. That's just the way it is. You can either run in Last 50 mode like most of us probably do or you can buy the fastest bad-boy computer you can get your hands on and equip it with the most RAM and fastest SSD you can get.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 15:49:25 -0600
"Dale Martin" <kg5u@att.net> wrote:

Any suggestions other than just using the logsheet in the 'Last 50' mode?
There's a lot of 'downtime' in FT8, so I use it to go through the log and
update the not-yet-confirmed QSOs S/R status to Y/Y and removing the
confirmed QSO from LOTW.