AC Log 6.5 Logging Differences, Two Installations

Kenneth W. Campbell

Good afternoon,

I've a couple of interesting problems here: I'm running two instances of AC Log 6.5, one on my main PC, a second on my laptop for portable use. Both are ver. 6.5, and TQSL on both is ver. 2.4.7. Here's the problems:
1. Both show differences in LoTW logging confirmation. One will show certain contacts as confirmed by LoTW, and the other shows it as still unconfirmed.
2. The portable log insists on showing FT4 contacts as MFSK. Main log is OK.

Any ideas as to what can bring abut consistency here? All suggestions are heartily appreciated! :-)
--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD